4 items found
- First Bus and Prospective.io have been working in partnership since 2019 to develop and test cutting edge automated timetabling and fleet scheduling software.
- Prospective’s AI platform has led to improvements in service punctuality and reliability in West Yorkshire during a pilot aimed at improving local service delivery.
- The Prospective system is now being rolled out across some of First Bus’ largest UK operating companies (OpCos).
- The new system will support dozens of network planners, schedulers and operations teams managing 4,000 vehicles across the UK.
Simon Pearson, Chief Commercial Officer at First Bus, comments on customer centricity; what it looks like in practice, and how changing perceptions is central to bus becoming a bigger part of the transport mix.
- McGill’s Group will take ownership of the business from 19th September
- Both businesses pledge to put all staff and customers at the forefront of their plans
First Bus partners with Optibus to complete rollout of new digital scheduling software across its UK bus operations
- First Bus and Optibus have been working in partnership since 2018 to develop technological solutions that improve the lives of their frontline staff.
- Optibus’ advanced AI system allows the two parties to discover efficiencies and improve roster design and shift patterns for frontline staff.
- The Optibus system has been rolled out across the entire First Bus UK operations, supporting dozens of schedulers managing 4,000 vehicles across the UK.