First Bus offers free travel for Remembrance Day to veterans and military personnel across entire UK network
- First Bus is offering free travel for all veterans and UK Armed Forces personnel travelling to Remembrance Day activities on 11th & 12th November
- Veterans and military personnel will get a free return journey by wearing their military uniform or showing the driver their Service ID card
- First Bus has a strong affiliation with the Armed Forces, with many veterans working for the business
- Kim Swan joins from P&O Ferries and brings over 30 years of leadership experience.
- Agreement to purchase York Pullman Bus Company
- High-performing business with strong track record of growth.
- Independently-owned and highly reputable operator of coaches and buses, providing contracted and private hire services in York and the wider area from several depot locations.
- Completion of the acquisition is anticipated in the next few weeks, subject to customary regulatory review.