55 items found, showing page 1 of 5
- Agreement to purchase York Pullman Bus Company
- High-performing business with strong track record of growth.
- Independently-owned and highly reputable operator of coaches and buses, providing contracted and private hire services in York and the wider area from several depot locations.
- Completion of the acquisition is anticipated in the next few weeks, subject to customary regulatory review.
First Bus offers free travel for Remembrance Day to veterans and military personnel across entire UK network
- First Bus is offering free travel for all veterans and UK Armed Forces personnel travelling to Remembrance Day activities on 11th & 12th November
- Veterans and military personnel will get a free return journey by wearing their military uniform or showing the driver their Service ID card
- First Bus has a strong affiliation with the Armed Forces, with many veterans working for the business
- Kim Swan joins from P&O Ferries and brings over 30 years of leadership experience.
- Leicester to Birmingham Airport with a pick up at Fosse Park
- 16 seats available to book per journey
- Prices from £9 for a single journey online at Aircoach UK | Aircoach UK
- every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 15kg luggage allowance + a small bag to take onboard
First Bus welcomes new generation of engineering apprentices with fun-filled week at Reaseheath College
- First Bus welcomes 52 new apprentices across England, Scotland and Wales.
- English-based apprentices to be placed at purpose-built engineering facility at Reaseheath College.
- Apprentices enjoyed a fun-filled induction week of team-building activities and key skills tests.
- Reaseheath Facility that opened in 2021 offers a unique work experience-style environment to help apprentices adopt a workplace mindset while they learn.
- First Bus appoints new Decarbonisation Programme Director
- Faizan Ahmad joins from Amazon and brings wealth of experience in decarbonisation delivery
- First Bus MD Janette Bell has appointed Gary Hitchmough as Chief Growth Officer.
- He brings a wealth of experience in winning, mobilising and operating high value contracts.
- Gary will lead on bus franchising bidding, securing major commercial contracts, and growing development businesses.