5 items found
- Leicester to Birmingham Airport with a pick up at Fosse Park
- 16 seats available to book per journey
- Prices from £9 for a single journey online at Aircoach UK | Aircoach UK
- every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 15kg luggage allowance + a small bag to take onboard
- - Macmillan Cancer Support appointed as new national charity partner for First Bus for next three years.
- - Macmillan were chosen by thousands of First Bus colleagues across the UK operations.
- - Initial donation of £10k to kick off fundraising efforts.
- First Bus completes UK wide rollout of Tap On, Tap Off (TOTO) technology on over 4000 buses.
- First Bus is first major UK bus operator to achieve this milestone across entire fleet.
- First Bus invests over £1 million alongside further investment from local authority partners.
- TOTO technology allows First Bus to charge more personalised fares to customers based on distance travelled.
- TOTO gives customers unlimited travel on buses, whilst never paying more than the daily or weekly cap.
- First Bus and Ticketer partnership has led to a first-of-its-kind pilot in the UK using this technology.
- First Bus and Prospective.io have been working in partnership since 2019 to develop and test cutting edge automated timetabling and fleet scheduling software.
- Prospective’s AI platform has led to improvements in service punctuality and reliability in West Yorkshire during a pilot aimed at improving local service delivery.
- The Prospective system is now being rolled out across some of First Bus’ largest UK operating companies (OpCos).
- The new system will support dozens of network planners, schedulers and operations teams managing 4,000 vehicles across the UK.
Simon Pearson, Chief Commercial Officer at First Bus, comments on customer centricity; what it looks like in practice, and how changing perceptions is central to bus becoming a bigger part of the transport mix.